Friday 28 January 2011

PriMark JoY>>>

Who doesn’t heart Primark? Primark not ‘Primarni’ or any other shoddy names. Who needs to be embarrassed to say they shop at this haven anymore? Not I that’s for sure. The Watford branch is an absolute gem of an offering. It’s far enough outside London that it’s always got those pieces you see screaming ‘buy me’ out of Look’s/Heat’s/Grazia’s pages but also not so remote that it stocks bad garments no trendy gal wants.


Today’s little outing consisted of the new season’s temptations lining the entrance walkway, neatly, surprisingly as well. Mary Portas has certainly scared the big wigs at HQ because every member of staff I spoke to today was helpful and polite. Saying that, it was very almost, eerily quiet whilst I was shopping. I spied a bag in the window on the way in, hunted for it but was informed it had sold out, me being me, demanded said bag et viola! It’s mine now. The jewellery section was merchandised to perfection, lined with sparkle, nudes and adorned with shimmer. The new season line up looks fantastic and had I had more money I would’ve spent a small fortune this morning and I didn’t even make it downstairs to shoes and homeware. Keep up the good work Primark.