Monday 4 July 2011

♥♥♥♥Heart♥♥♥♥MisS SeLfrIdGe

>>>Oh how I've missed Miss S and yesterday I ran towards her Flagship, snubbing Topshite and then openly weeped as I marvelled at her offerings. It was 9am, opening time and the store looked mint, as it should. Merchandised perfectly, tidy, stocked in size order for easy shopping and with pleasant staff. Lacy festival garb, maxi dresses galore, junk jewellery heaven, the new AW/11 collection beaming at me....people think its just for teens and early twenties lasses but how you are missing out if you don't know about what lies within.

When I worked as a personal shopper next door @ Topshop I used to sell waaaaaay more Miss S to older clients....think pretty blouses, fab (and well cut I might add) dresses, great trousers and all are truer to size than Topshop as well, which leaves you feeling better about life and yourself! Nothing worse than not fitting into your size and having to go 2 sizes bigger. And it's cheaper in here too which is good news for our bank balances. Great for work-wear, clubgear, day bits and even wedding/occassion outfits. Their sales are always smoking hot as well. Oh how I wish the Watford branch had never left the Harlequin.....sigh.